Media and Resources
- Build with SIPs article in Mother Earth News
- Study Comparing the Energy Efficiency of SIPs to Traditional Stick Frame Construction
- Article about Extreme Structures posted in Green Bay Press Gazette - Read Article: Page 1 Page 2
- Article about Extreme Structures posted in Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter - Read Article: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3
- Building Systems Magazine and the Building Systems Council of the National Association of Home Builders presented an award to Insulspan for its model home design Read Article
- SIPs outperform stick framed structures in Oak Ridge National Labs R-value Test Read Article
- See how SIPs were used on This Old House Read Article
- Review more of the latest articles and news on structural insulated panels
What Our Customers Have To Say
Living in an Insulspan SIP home on Lake Winnebago has exceeded our greatest expectations. Extreme Structures LLC, the Insulspan contractor used Insulspan Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) to design and create the home of our dreams. Value and quality were obtained with no costly architect required. The precut panels were erected in minimal time to our great satisfaction. Timber frame construction along with the panels allowed for an open floor plan. The vaulted ceilings accommodate a 21 foot stone fireplace to create a dramatic living area. Insulspan offered unique architectural features at reasonable construction costs. The energy efficient SIPs and ICFs along with an effective heating and cooling system maintained even heat and cooling throughout the entire home. This allowed the use of more square footage for living space. The 6,000 square foot home includes a lower level, with another large stone fireplace and the area above the 2,000 square foot heated garage which includes three overized bedrooms and a generous bathroom. The coziness and beauty of our home represents an architecturally unique home. People dream of exotic vacations, we dream of staying home and enjoying our SIP lake home.
-Tom and Cathy
Click Here to Read More Customer Testimonials
Extreme Structures is working on projects planned for Two Rivers and the Door County area. Watch for updates!