Media and Resources
- Build with SIPs article in Mother Earth News
- Study Comparing the Energy Efficiency of SIPs to Traditional Stick Frame Construction
- Article about Extreme Structures posted in Green Bay Press Gazette - Read Article: Page 1 Page 2
- Article about Extreme Structures posted in Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter - Read Article: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3
- Building Systems Magazine and the Building Systems Council of the National Association of Home Builders presented an award to Insulspan for its model home design Read Article
- SIPs outperform stick framed structures in Oak Ridge National Labs R-value Test Read Article
- See how SIPs were used on This Old House Read Article
- Review more of the latest articles and news on structural insulated panels
What Our Customers Have To Say
Our Insulspan SIP home was delivered mid June of 2006. Within 2 days our 1560 sq ft home was set up on our concrete pad and was covered in house and roof wrap. I cannot say enough about the excellent workmanship provided by Jon Morehouse and his crew. The cost of heating our SIP home located in West-central Illinois near Moline, IL was $150 for the entire winter of 2006-2007, $180 for the winter of 2007-2008 and from 10-10-08 to 2-1-09, the cost was $112 with the average temperature during November, December and January averaging 8-10 degrees below normal. We are very happy with our Insulspan SIP home and would make very few, if any change if we were to build again.
-Donald and Bonnie
Click Here to Read More Customer Testimonials
Extreme Structures is working on projects planned for Two Rivers and the Door County area. Watch for updates!