Media and Resources
- Build with SIPs article in Mother Earth News
- Study Comparing the Energy Efficiency of SIPs to Traditional Stick Frame Construction
- Article about Extreme Structures posted in Green Bay Press Gazette - Read Article: Page 1 Page 2
- Article about Extreme Structures posted in Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter - Read Article: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3
- Building Systems Magazine and the Building Systems Council of the National Association of Home Builders presented an award to Insulspan for its model home design Read Article
- SIPs outperform stick framed structures in Oak Ridge National Labs R-value Test Read Article
- See how SIPs were used on This Old House Read Article
- Review more of the latest articles and news on structural insulated panels
What Our Customers Have To Say
Our two dimensional dream house was finally going to become a reality. Extreme Structures converted our sketches to blue prints and engineered a safe way to build it. Team Extreme gave us the courage to become general contractors and build our own house. Installing windows and doors was a snap because of the squared framing and dimensional accuracy. Inspectors and tradesmen were awed and appreciative of the little things done by Extreme Structures that made their job easier. Now a passive convection wood fireplace keeps our 1560 sq ft home (with a 21 ft cathedral ceiling, loft and 36 windows) a comfortable 70 degrees. Even though average temperatures were below normal, we used only 2 pickup truck loads of wood. Our total heating cost for November through January was only $225. Seeing is believing! This home is exactly what we hoped it would be. Partnering with the right team made building it an enjoyable experience. If we ever have to live somewhere else, it will be in a SIP/ICF house and we sincerely hope Extreme Structures will be our partners again.
-David and Janet
Click Here to Read More Customer Testimonials
Extreme Structures is working on projects planned for Two Rivers and the Door County area. Watch for updates!