Media and Resources
- Build with SIPs article in Mother Earth News
- Study Comparing the Energy Efficiency of SIPs to Traditional Stick Frame Construction
- Article about Extreme Structures posted in Green Bay Press Gazette - Read Article: Page 1 Page 2
- Article about Extreme Structures posted in Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter - Read Article: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3
- Building Systems Magazine and the Building Systems Council of the National Association of Home Builders presented an award to Insulspan for its model home design Read Article
- SIPs outperform stick framed structures in Oak Ridge National Labs R-value Test Read Article
- See how SIPs were used on This Old House Read Article
- Review more of the latest articles and news on structural insulated panels
What Our Customers Have To Say
Extreme Structures LLC was the company we hired to do a 1200 sq. ft. addition on our home in Milwaukee. They truly were experts in their field. We found them to be, dependable, conscientious, with superior attention for detail, and extremely easy to work with. After our initial experience, there was never a second thought as to who would build our dream home in Denmark. Our new home is everything we hoped for and more!
-Fred and Barb
Click Here to Read More Customer Testimonials
Extreme Structures is working on projects planned for Two Rivers and the Door County area. Watch for updates!