Media and Resources
- Build with SIPs article in Mother Earth News
- Study Comparing the Energy Efficiency of SIPs to Traditional Stick Frame Construction
- Article about Extreme Structures posted in Green Bay Press Gazette - Read Article: Page 1 Page 2
- Article about Extreme Structures posted in Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter - Read Article: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3
- Building Systems Magazine and the Building Systems Council of the National Association of Home Builders presented an award to Insulspan for its model home design Read Article
- SIPs outperform stick framed structures in Oak Ridge National Labs R-value Test Read Article
- See how SIPs were used on This Old House Read Article
- Review more of the latest articles and news on structural insulated panels
What Our Customers Have To Say
When it comes to saving energy and lowering heating/cooling costs...SIPs can't be beat! We love how cheap it is to heat and cool our house. The construction time was also amazingly fast! We broke ground and moved into our house in a fraction of the time compared to the other stick-built homes in our subdivision. The work crew and supervisor did a fantastic job and were a pleasure to work with. Building a home was a great experience with Extreme Structures and we will do it again in the future!
-Jeremy and Kristin
Click Here to Read More Customer Testimonials
Extreme Structures is working on projects planned for Two Rivers and the Door County area. Watch for updates!